Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Re: Grey Flannel question

Rudy, please don't compare Grey Flannel with Enron, that is like comparing apples and mangos.

As for Suave, whatever you said, it was too hard to read because you capitalized like every word. You don't like that someone gives the other side to a discussion? Can't I give my views and Rudy gives his?

Funny thing is even though I often disagree with Rudy, I have no problem with his place on these forums. Rudy spends a lot of time helping people photo-match items. Yes, even then there may be items that are genuine that no photo-match can help prove, but he offers a valuable service to our friends on these forums.

Rudy and I often butt heads on topics, but I feel it is good to see both sides to any debate. If you don't like my side, that is fine, but if you wish to post your displeasure with my side, why not do it maturely, not by stating that I am "fighting for no reason".

My reasons for defending Grey Flannel are my own, I find no issues with how they run their operation. If you do, please call them and ask them to stop.

Let's see, we have a comparison to Enron, a comparison to some idiot buying a bridge, now let me make a comparison...

Anyone see that new AOL commercial where the guy from the computer repair company goes to an AOL office and asks a guy to stop protecting their customers computers for viruses? Then he asks him for them to stop automatically updating their software. Each time the AOL tells him "No".

So you should contact Grey Flannel, ask them to stop authenticating and selling and see what they say.

Have a great day!

I'd be less concerned with vendors self-authenticating, if they didn't mess up so much! I don't keep detailed records of this stuff, but GF is right up (down?) there with everybody's favorite whipping boy, Lou Lampson, for writing LOAs on Orioles stuff that make me laugh! out! loud!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime59
    I'd be less concerned with vendors self-authenticating, if they didn't mess up so much! I don't keep detailed records of this stuff, but GF is right up (down?) there with everybody's favorite whipping boy, Lou Lampson, for writing LOAs on Orioles stuff that make me laugh! out! loud!
    Lelands does their own authenticating.

Banned

Well as i stated in my last post Trsent, comprehension slips right through your fingers. The very first post that was made was asking if anyone is familiar with how grey flannel works, do they co-sign or do they buy from auctions. Your the one who went off on a rant with Sarcasm. You talk about idiot metaphors. Why dont you try comprehending what someone is saying before speaking. You say if I have a problem with Grey Flannel to contact them "WHEN DID I EVER MENTION HAVING A PROBLEM WITH GREY FLANNEL" NEVER!!!!!!!!!! ( HENCE COMPREHENSION ) I have no problem with you defending grey flannel if you feel positive about them, but there is only one problem no one I DO MEAN NO ONE!!! said anything bad about them and If it is that difficult for you to read capped letters I will try to see if there is a crayon font and see if we can spell it out for you like a 5 yr old. Now as I said before I do value your opinions towards the game used stuff but not towards going off on a sarcastic rant when it is not needed and no one did anything to provoke it. THIS IS A GAMEUSED HOBBY SITE not your personal frustration relief from a hard days work site.

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477
    Well as i stated in my last post Trsent, comprehension slips right through your fingers. The very first post that was made was asking if anyone is familiar with how grey flannel works, do they co-sign or do they buy from auctions. Your the one who went off on a rant with Sarcasm. You talk about idiot metaphors. Why dont you try comprehending what someone is saying before speaking. You say if I have a problem with Grey Flannel to contact them "WHEN DID I EVER MENTION HAVING A PROBLEM WITH GREY FLANNEL" NEVER!!!!!!!!!! ( HENCE COMPREHENSION ) I have no problem with you defending grey flannel if you feel positive about them, but there is only one problem no one I DO MEAN NO ONE!!! said anything bad about them and If it is that difficult for you to read capped letters I will try to see if there is a crayon font and see if we can spell it out for you like a 5 yr old. Now as I said before I do value your opinions towards the game used stuff but not towards going off on a sarcastic rant when it is not needed and no one did anything to provoke it. THIS IS A GAMEUSED HOBBY SITE not your personal frustration relief from a hard days work site.
    Congratulations! You're suspended. My hands hurt from typing "personal attacks will not be tolerated." Too bad you cannot follow the rules of the forum. Thanks for coming.

Banned

I was sarcastic in my first post when Rudy posed his questions, but I often can't answer a question without coming off sarcastic. Oh well, I wasn't looking for trouble.