Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Request To Steelcityjerseys

turtlegrrl18 has purchased many items from you under a private auction label. would you be kind enough to list the jerseys that buyer has purchased from you. anyone else might be able to help me out if they are in fact listed in historic auction or not.

Banned

Re: Request To Steelcityjerseys

Quote Originally Posted by amex46 View Post
    turtlegrrl18 has purchased many items from you under a private auction label. would you be kind enough to list the jerseys that buyer has purchased from you. anyone else might be able to help me out if they are in fact listed in historic auction or not.
    This ebay seller isn't much better than the person you're investigating, he's selling these "game cut" jerseys as "game issued" when they're anything but as they don't match photo checks of the players at all. He's failed to answer my ebay messages questioning this as well.

He's pretty much turtlegrrl18's "dealer", "pimp", or accomplice in her frauds.

i have noticed many of steelcityjerseys are without a doubt breaking copyright laws. the yankees jeter jerseys listed now have aftermarket NY logos on the front. i would never bid, buy, or sell to him.

This seller also uses the name Nancy3434. I bought a Jerome Bettis jersey(game issued...supposedly) from steelcityjerseys and it had a nameplate from a store jersey added to it. I sent it back and go a refund. About 2 months later I sold a game issued Chris Riehm(raiders # 77 from the late 80's) to Nancy3434 and the shipping name and address was the same as steelcityjerseys used. This seller has sold numerous Colts jerseys(including more then 15 of the sleeveless Mannings). I remember someone selling a ton of blank "game-cut" Colts jerseys on Ebay about 2 years ago.

FYI- Steelcityjerseys is now listed on ebay as "No longer a registered user"
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Banned

Here is a jersey nancy3434 is currently offering on eBay. The item number is currently 180120904301.

Jim

Does anyone know if this is the same seller as above?

http://tinyurl.com/35t2m5

Another board I frequent has a Questionable E-Bay Sellers list. A handy tool.

Quote Originally Posted by otismalibu View Post
    Does anyone know if this is the same seller as above?

http://tinyurl.com/35t2m5

Another board I frequent has a Questionable E-Bay Sellers list. A handy tool.

There calling it authentic though, right? Not gameused.

There calling it authentic though, right? Not gameused.
    Yeah, that's just an authentic with a slightly off nameplate. I was just wondering if that might be the same seller.

This guy will, on occasion, list Steelers jerseys as game issued when you can clearly see the NOB is off. Luckily, he makes a poor effort on the naemplates he adds.

I personally believe that these Ebay user's are one in the same or very closely affiliated, seeing that there all from Pittsburgh. Moreover, their auction listings are very similar, ranging from game worn to authentic jerseys.....

"kinnemansports"
    "bestdamnjerseys1"
    "nancy3434"
    "bestdamnsteelersstuff"