Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Historic Nolan Ryan Warm-up

Please see the response I received from James Brown. I responded by again indicating that the shirt in question is a minor leage Rangers jersey, and I would like to see one photo or piece oif evidence to support any type of LOA indicating this is a Texas pre-game. Likewise, I have asked what evidence Lampson used to determine this is MLB jersey?

Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 2:29 PM
    To: Howard Wolf
    Subject: RE: Ryan jersey

Howard,

Lou already came, authenticated the item and will be sending the LOA shortly. As soon as we receive it, we’ll post it on the site and I’ll send it to you.
    --
    James

Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 2:47 PM
    To: Info@HistoricAuctions.com
    Subject: Ryan jersey

James-
    How can you offer a Gastonia Rangers #34 jersey as a Nolan Ryan Texas Rangers? Can you please provide a copy of the LOA or information on what was used to make this determination?

Thanks.

Banned

I received this message the following day, May 2nd, however, have never seen a copy of the Lampson LOA or heard back from James Brown. I'm well aware that he reads this Forum, and would appreciate seeing a copy of the LOA that supports Lampsons findings on a minor league pre-game being woprn by Nolan Ryan with the Rangers.

Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 1:34 PM
    To: Howard Wolf
    Subject: RE: Ryan jersey

Howard,

As I said before, as soon as I receive the letter, I’ll forward it on. Once we receive the letter, we’ll take a look at the jersey and make a final determination.
    --
    James

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

4 hrs left until the auction ends. the loa still isn't up.

just when you think james brown has stopped impressing you, he steps up and hits another home run.

rudy.

Banned

Rudy-
    With 13 minutes to go, it has 4 bids and is at $350.

It's criminal that this shirt is clealry NOT a Texas Rangers jersey, however, some poor novice will tuck this away-only to learn down the road that it's some sort of $25.00 Rangers minor league warm-up.

James Brown-shame on you. Not only for never sending me the promised copy of the Lampson LOA, but also for knowingly selling this as a Ryan pre-game when you have clearly been presented with the facts.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net