Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • b.heagy
    • May 2006

So ugly its great

Came across this beauty. Hal Newhouser 2 finger mitt. Thought some of you fellow vintage memorabilia collectors would appreciate it.
    Attached Files
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !
  • imlemonysnicket
    • Aug 2005

Re: So ugly its great

Is the glove made by OK MFG Co. / Sonnett? It certainly looks like something they produced.
    brett
    http://www.playokantiques.com

Comment

• mjkm90
      • Nov 2005

That nubbin of a finger behind the pocket is unusual. It's also unusual to see a two finger glove with no lacing between the fingers. Very cool glove.
      Mike H

Comment

• b.heagy
        • May 2006

Not sure who made the glove. It's very dirty so there may be a name under the dirt. I cleaned it a bit to reveal the Newhouser name. I thought the nub behind the web was unusual as well. I don't see these too often. Hope you guys are finding some nice items. It's been slow in my area.
        Bill Heagy
        heagysports.com
        Go Phillies !

Comment

• vintagesportscollector
          • Nov 2005

I am finding things very very slow. Seems vintage stuff if really drying up from my experiences. I'll create a new thread about that shortly because I have some opinions on the current state of the market and would be curious what others think.

Bill- The glove looks like to was made for a Dinosaur. Reminds me of a T-Rex or Raptor claw

-Joe

Comment

Working...