Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Steve McNair Pro Bowl Jersey????

Hey Guys,

I know this is a stupid question, but as I'm trying to focus my collection towards Steve McNair stuff, this I'm trying to get some interesting things for my collection. I'm wondering if this is in fact a 'game cut' pro bowl jersey. I've been staying away from other 'pro bowl game cut's ' of other players since they're always on Ebay it seems, but having never seen a McNair one before so I figured I'd take a shot and see what people here had to say. My concern is the elastic sleeves on this one as on my McNair gamer, the sleeves are open so I'm sort of at a loss as to what this actually is.

http://cgi.ebay.com/STEVE-MCNAIR-REA...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks!

Banned

Re: Steve McNair Pro Bowl Jersey????

Thanks!

For some reason I couldn't get the getty site to load fast enough at work today which is why I was relying on the forum. For some reason the getty site can take forever to load sometimes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian2630 View Post
    Thanks!

For some reason I couldn't get the getty site to load fast enough at work today which is why I was relying on the forum. For some reason the getty site can take forever to load sometimes.
    Bottom line, the jersey doesn't match up with the photos at all. Frankly, I don't think a single auction item I've compared to photos in the last two weeks has passed that simple, minimal test. Scary.

Nice jersey for $91. Over a $1,000? I don't think so!