Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Thread: April Pickups

April Pickups

All,

I thought I'd start the thread now the month is nearly over... What cool stuff did you guys pick up in the month of April? Please share it with the rest of us...

Re: April Pickups

Well a bunch of item 2 blank authentics Russell Diamond collection,Lenny Dykstra Mitchell & Ness that im geting autographed on the 19th of May.A Randy Nieman BP 1986 Home jersey game Worn Thanks buddy .Game Used Chris Woodward Hat tbc game along with Darren Oliver game worn tbc pants from the Mets tbc game.A Game issued NY Cubans cap.A 2002 TBC David Weathers game worn jersey...That should cover it

I picked up this beautiful LVS M110 GU auto'd and UC bat of Adrian Cardenas! Its a bat from his first order of bats as a Professional!

Enjoy!

Name:  Cardenas Bat1.JPG
Views: 311
Size:  178.0 KB

Name:  Cardenas Bat 2.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  180.1 KB

Name:  Cardenas Bat 3.JPG
Views: 303
Size:  159.3 KB

Name:  Cardenas Bat 4.JPG
Views: 299
Size:  165.7 KB

Wow aweseome bat...

Thanks! I got lucky with finding this one. I have started to collect Adrian's stuff since I feel he will be an exceptional player due to his "story" of how he got drafted. He has what it takes to make it to the bigs and be successful. Although he is struggling a little in single A right now, he is doing better than his other draft mates. He should pull out of it and finish strong. The only problem is that Chase Utley is blocking him.

I also have his first professional GU jersey from the GCL which is auto'd by him as well.

If you know of anyone who has his items, please let me know!

Brian B

All, thanks for posting...

lol ... it was kind of funny to see one of my old jerseys pop up in this thread!!

I'll be posting mine sometime soon... been slacking off in the photograph department...

I have a couple of April items but have been concentrating mainly on a few gems which undoubtedly will appear in the May thread.

-Nick

Though some of these things I was originally planning on re-selling, I ended up keeping them ...........sooooo here's my April pick-ups:

Troy O'Leary game used 2003 Cubs bat

Wilton Guerrero game used 2004 Royals bat:

and the best being....
    Kurt Abbot 2000 World Series game used bat MLB authenticated and possibly photomatched!

In the description of the auction it stated that it was "broken during the series." I'm not sure if he meant BROKEN broken or cracked broken. But I'm actually HOPING that it is broken, because I found the following pictures on getty:

It could POSSIBLY be the same bat. Once I get it sometime this week I'll be able to know for sure. If it is a photomatch, do ya think I can call it an authentic Derek Jeter game HELD bat?

I got a Jonny Gomes game used rookie (2003) jersey, my third Gomes one overall.

Kinda late, but I just picked up a Felipe Lopez game worn 2006 Reds helmet possibly photomatched:

Though I searched everywhere and couldn't find any perfect photomatches, the seller somehow already had a picture as a possible photomatch. In the picture you can see the black mark right next to the earhole: