Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Manager's signature on line-up cards.......

Kyle,
    I have a few of them. The ones signed usually are the ones that MLB puts holo's on, and puts up for auction. The unsigned aren't usually meant to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector View Post
    Kyle,
    I have a few of them. The ones signed usually are the ones that MLB puts holo's on, and puts up for auction. The unsigned aren't usually meant to get out.
    Well I have one right now that is both MLB authenticated AND unsigned. Plus if you look on eBay, there were a few Rockies line-up cards (not sure if they ended yet) that were also unsigned and had the MLB hologram

I have purchased several in the past from the Indians, both signed & unsigned as well as w/ & w/o hologram..One nice pickup was the lineup card from Grady Sizemore's MLB debut, I was able to have him sign it "1st M.L. Game" at a Tri-Star Show in Cleveland a few years back. Jay.

Jay,
    I have the one from Thome's 300th Homer in Minnesota. It is signed by Gardienhire, and has the Mlb holo. Did you frame the Sizemore ? Roger

The large Dugout ones are mean't to be signed and if in fact they happened to be signed by the manager, consider it a bonus.