Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piazza stuff

Piazza stuff

Mainly looking for a jersey or bat (UC prefered). Email me if you have something to sell.

Thanks, John

Banned

Re: Piazza stuff

I have a Mets 1998 black alternate w/Grey Flannel LOA. I'm open to all reasonable offers.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Banned

John and fellow Forum readers-

I have surfaced this question before, and will do so once again..........

Why do people makes posts on this Forum, seeking specific items, and then never have the courtesy to respond?

John, maybe you can shed some light on this since you've never contacted me.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard

Its called computer monitor shopping

Carlie Medina III
    carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net

Howard,
    I ,unlike you obviously, don't come on this forum everyday. I may check in about once a week. I have other priorities in life. That is why if you read my post correctly it states to please EMAIL me not post on the forum. I posted another want for a Martin jersey. A person Emailed and the deal was done in a matter of hours. I hope this sheds enough light on this matter for you. I'll pass on your Piazza. Thank You.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgers101 View Post
    Howard,
    I ,unlike you obviously, don't come on this forum everyday. I may check in about once a week. I have other priorities in life. That is why if you read my post correctly it states to please EMAIL me not post on the forum. I posted another want for a Martin jersey. A person Emailed and the deal was done in a matter of hours. I hope this sheds enough light on this matter for you. I'll pass on your Piazza. Thank You.
    John-
    Email you????? You never included your email address in your initial post, and when one tries to respond via the Forum to your internal email, your account does not accept emails.

Thanks for providing the additional insight.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post
    John and fellow Forum readers-

I have surfaced this question before, and will do so once again..........

Why do people makes posts on this Forum, seeking specific items, and then never have the courtesy to respond?

John, maybe you can shed some light on this since you've never contacted me.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

I have to echo Howards sentiments. The best is when some asks you for scans and you go thru the trouble of taking a photo and emailing and they never get back to you at all.

That's THE worse case. I'm personally keeping a list of folks who have done this to me in the past and will think twice before even responding to their inquiries.

-David

All you had to do is search my posts, yes all 9 up to this one, and my Email address was there. Funny how I've had 2 other responses to this post and no complaints.
    metsbats, for the record I never asked Howard for a single thing no scan, no pics or anything due to the fact that this was the first time I ever saw the post. I'm not even really sure why you chimed in on this post. Last time I checked this was between Howard and myself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgers101 View Post
    All you had to do is search my posts, yes all 9 up to this one, and my Email address was there. Funny how I've had 2 other responses to this post and no complaints.
    metsbats, for the record I never asked Howard for a single thing no scan, no pics or anything due to the fact that this was the first time I ever saw the post. I'm not even really sure why you chimed in on this post. Last time I checked this was between Howard and myself.

John-
    You can't be serious? "All you had to do is search my posts, yes all 9 up to this one, and my Email address was there" I’m not sure I understand……You make a post, seeking specific items, and expect Forum readers to search your prior posts for your email address? How would a Forum reader or I be expected to know that you have posted before, let alone included your email address in previous posts?

Great communication techniques, John.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard,
    Thanks for the kind words. Last time I checked it states the number of posts you've made. That is how you'd know if I ever posted here before.
    Can you also tell me why I have received 2 other emails regarding Piazza
    items? When I didn't post my Email. Crazy isn't it?