Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Lampson AMI Connection?

Dave,

Thanks for the clarification.

Also, I saw the Ripken glove you picked up ... looks incredible. Nice going!

Best,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post
    Reid,

Just to clarify. I don't work for AMI, but I did do some minor editing for them. I was not paid for this, and would gladly help them again if asked.

This topic has been addressed numerous times before. Lou doesn't own 100% authentic and never did. It's simply a tracking system for certs issued.

Regards,
    Dave
    Dave-
    Is it safe to say that AMI/Victor owns 100% Authentic?

Simply a trracking system? Please....put down the Pom Pom's, already.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post
    Dave-
    Is it safe to say that AMI/Victor owns 100% Authentic?

Simply a trracking system? Please....put down the Pom Pom's, already.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net
    Howard,

100% authentic is not a business. They do not do third party authentication for a fee, so I'm confused by why you think it is anything more than a tracking system as explained.

Regards,

Dave

Banned

Howard,

100% authentic is not a business. They do not do third party authentication for a fee, so I'm confused by why you think it is anything more than a tracking system as explained.

Regards,

Dave
    It appears to be more, a conscious effort to create the appearance of a third party independent authentication service, when in actuality it's simply a front for AMI's virtually self authentication process.

Or do I misunderstand?

Howard,

Regards,

Dave
    Dave

Note this line from the website. (Note also that the misspelled 'collectibles')

"We are a professional authentication service specializing in game used sports collectables."

There is also a link to have your items authenticated
    http://www.100percentauthentic.com/A...ationStep0.asp
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Dave

Note this line from the website. (Note also that the misspelled 'collectibles')

"We are a professional authentication service specializing in game used sports collectables."

There is also a link to have your items authenticated
    http://www.100percentauthentic.com/A...ationStep0.asp
    Dave-
    Let me save you the trouble of answering this one. Let me take a stab at it for you, based on your prior posts on this subject.

"You guys just don't get it. The current info. on the 100% Authentic site is clearly identified with a Copyright mark from 2003 (not 2007). They have not accepted any items for well over 3 years."

"Even though they are clearly an incorporated business, they are not a true business"

"An entire company was established and incorprated in order to just track Lou's LOA's-nothing more".

Anything I missed?

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Eric,

As I explained this is old info for their original plans for the sight. Notice the incorrect address not updated..., notice the copyright on the bottom not updated and still says 2003....If you choose not to want to accept what I am telling you or think that I am not being honest then there is nothing more I can do.

Regards,
    Dave

Eric,

As I explained this is old info for their original plans for the sight. Notice the incorrect address not updated..., notice the copyright on the bottom not updated and still says 2003....If you choose not to want to accept what I am telling you or think that I am not being honest then there is nothing more I can do.

Regards,
    Dave
    Honestly, I'm not playing games here. I actually am trying to follow what the deal is here.

How am I supposed to know the address is incorrect?

Dave

Since you're saying that this company isn't really in business (since there is an outdated copyright and old address) does that mean that there haven't been 100% Authentic certs issued since 2003?

Because if there have been certs issued under 100% Authentic then it is a functioning company

I am so confused by this.

Eric

Banned

Eric thats why its a Lampson company lol lol

Sounds like one of his LOAS

Lampson LOA describing use:
    Well it shows light use sort of, kind of, on the right hand side of the Jersey for a player of this position, if it was washed ten times using Tide detergent when he was on his way to dunkin donuts to get a cup of coffee.

lmaoooooooooo