Mr. Wolf,

Thanks for your inquiry, the place that they were obtained was a store of all places in the Los Angeles area. At this time, I do not want to disclose the name of the store as they are dealing with a bit of embarassment over the whole matter. I have left the tags on the gloves which are in the photos to ascertain their origin.

This is kind of like the person who bought a piece of art at a garage sale only to find out it was an original worth $500,000, similar in nature only not in $$.

I have spoken to SEVERAL sources within professional baseball circles who are all in agreement about the authenticity of the gloves, whether or not, they are game used, in my humble belief, cannot be ascertained by anyone, including Alex.

While many claim to be able to authenticate the usage of a glove, a average player uses anywhere for 2-5 gloves a season, some less, some more, what I was implying is I would be hard pressed to believe a player who could pick up a glove and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the glove was game used, not played catch with or a spring training glove, but used in a real game, I am sure some players might be able to but it has to be difficult at best.

I will be as honest and forthright as I can be on these gloves at the moment, obviously, whoever buys them will be surprised for what was paid and where they were located....

I hope this helps and look forward to speaking again soon...

Mark