Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
Wow! This whole matter has been unbelieveable. Started out as one of those unbelieveable stories which we all were cheering Mark on for such a great find, to now the truth about the gloves may be coming out where the end isn't a happy one.

I feel bad for both Mark and the buyer of the Arod gloves, as this matter has taken a turn for the worse. However, I hope they catch the person that stole the gloves from the Yankee catchers car.

I commend this website and all those who have protected this hobby. If it weren't for all the individuals in this forum sharing their information and knowledge, in addition to the outstanding detective work that so many have conducted, many stories like this would go undetected.

I was rooting for Mark on such a great find. It saddens me that this story looks like it will have a sad ending.

I commend Carlvv on his aggressiveness and research of the arod gloves. Your efforts helped protect the integrity of people in this hobby, and also saved someone from a tremendous loss of money. Bravo!

One note for all. Like stated in this thread, if someone is going to make accusations or call someone out on an item, facts must be provided immediately. When casual negative remarks are questioning at item, without proof, there are going to be unhappy people.

I will keep checking back for the conclusion. Tony
Guys, Mark had two AROD gloves, a Giambi glove and a Steve Karsay glove. He made an unbelievable find and he can tell this story for years to come. The buyer can be happy that he bought two AROD game used gloves. Im not sure who the buyer was but he got two authentic game gloves from Alex Rodriguez. If Alex used them its still in question but at the end of the day he bought two legit AROD gloves. Thats pretty unique if you ask me. I never tried to dissrupt this transaction but when i saw this i HAD to speak out. I felt i had a legitimate theory to this whole sale and i had to speak out. I just think if there is info on anything weather its a game used sock or a game used jock, information should be shared if it matters. I love the hobby and want it to stay as pure as it can be. If nothing ever comes about i dont really care but i would hope that others will speak up if they know something might be fishy about an item. I hope i helped more than i hurt. Ill keep my ears open.......