Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
Howard,

Just curious, do you ever have anything positive to say than just pounce on people with your negative comments.

Yes, I like to believe that people are willing to help without having to gain from it.

Contacting the Orioles and getting it straight from Cal himself would be better than anyone else's opinion, no matter who they are. I have talked to Denny numerous times and am aware of his knowledge. My point was, this will continue to go on and on. With that said, coming from Cal Jr. would end this...period.

Yes, this would be a good thing to do and/or attempt.

Regards, Tony

If anyone is able to contact the Orioles and is sucssesful at accomplishing anything please let us know. I do happen to have Asst. VP of Operations Jim Duquette's cell phone number and have talked to him on several occassions but he was not with the team when Cal was there. He could perhaps point me to someone who was however I am going to try to contact someone I know who was an Orioles bat boy and club house attendant during Cal's final season's in Baltimore. Maybe if he takes a look at the glove he will have an idea since he is very well versed in Cal's game used bats. I will let everyone know if and when I find out anything.