Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Philadelphia Phillies Wanted

Looking for Phillies game worn jerseys-all years, prefer pre 1995. Also looking for game used bats, hats etc. Will purchase or trade from a large collection, thanks!

Re: Philadelphia Phillies Wanted

I replied to a thread back in December where you stated you had a pair of Vlad Guerrero's Albany Polecats game worn pants. Are these road or home pants? Do they have a name or number on them stating that they were Guerrero's?

Todd

Are you looking for early Phillies game used bats or newer items? I have a 1964 game used Gus Triandos bat if that is the kind of collectible you are looking for. E-mail me if so. Thanks.

I have the following Mike Schmidt gamers (of the absolute highest quality) available:

1) MIKE SCHMIDT 1974-78 ROOKIE ERA GAME USED BAT
    (LOA from Mike Specht - Graded A10 - the finest you’ll ever see)

2) MIKE SCHMIDT 1983 GAME USED/SIGNED ADIRONDACK/RAWLINGS BAT
    Absolutely perfect from the Phillie's Pennant Winning 1983 World Series year.

Thanks,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.