Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Jim Palmer - Orioles Jersey on Ebay

Re: Jim Palmer - Orioles Jersey on Ebay

The "2"s are wrong.

Re: Jim Palmer - Orioles Jersey on Ebay

foremost expert nelson t. muntz says

anyway:

i wonder how kohl managed to date the jersey specifically to 1980? he's clearly got a keen eye for vintage orioles shirts.

i find it laughable that kohl threatens to file a dispute with ebay and leave a negative if the buyer doesn't pay. the self-admitted shill bidder shouldn't even be allowed to do business on ebay. if anyone deserves a negative, he can start with himself for offering this garbage.

MSNBC - Mike Brunker - "..In a phone interview with MSNBC.com, Broadway Rick’s owner Richard Kohl acknowledged that he improperly bid the cards up using an account that he originally created for a friend, but said he did so only to avoid taking a financial hit on the item...“I started my piece out at $1 and (the false bid) was to get people up to get the price I paid for it, and not to take a great loss,” he said. “I should have started at the price I wanted. I was warned by eBay. I’m ashamed of myself and I will never do it again"...But another buyer — who ended up paying $200 more than he otherwise would have in another sports memorabilia auction in which “nsports” bid on an item offered by “brsz-2” — said he was never informed by eBay that he had been victimized."

rudy.