Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: ebay seller lambeauleeper and "game issued"

I'll speak for the Brady items this individual has sold....First, the helmets are WRONG because of the small size.....Brady wears a larger size. Second, if you're going to sell a game issued 2003 Brady jersey, make sure its at least a game issued jersey. The jersey lambeauleeper sold recently on Ebay (see attached pictures) was a store bought, not even sure if it was a "real" authentic jersey, which had a neck tag and tail tag added.....100% bogus jersey
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned

Re: ebay seller lambeauleeper and "game issued"

Quote Originally Posted by beantown View Post
    I'll speak for the Brady items this individual has sold....First, the helmets are WRONG because of the small size.....Brady wears a larger size. Second, if you're going to sell a game issued 2003 Brady jersey, make sure its at least a game issued jersey. The jersey lambeauleeper sold recently on Ebay (see attached pictures) was a store bought, not even sure if it was a "real" authentic jersey, which had a neck tag and tail tag added.....100% bogus jersey
    I've seen Lambeaus items for the last 2+ years. The Brady jersyes and helmets are the correct size. Brady wears a size 48 jersey and XL helmet. As far as the jersey being store bought? I am not sure. It has proper tagging and size.