Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

My newest Manny bat.

Some of you may have seen this on ebay and it's clear that most of you stayed away as the price was below normal Manny standards.I'd like to think it was cause no one wants to bid against me on a Manny bat but i digress.Usually i don't go after a Manny bat thats not covered in pine tar but after investigation and the fact this has every other Manny characteristic,i deemed it to be a good Manny gamer.It has pine tar but just not the usual Manny amount.Whats interesting is that i found pics on Getty of Manny using a Mizuno at Yankee stadium and the bat i have has a couple nice blue bat rack marks on it.Also the pics show that Manny didn't cover his Mizuno bats in pine tar.Any other stadium have blue bat racks?Anyhow enjoy the pics
    jon
    Attached Images Attached Images       
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

Re: My newest Manny bat.

Your bat has the old Mizuno labeling, the newer I believe 2004-06 had Mizuno Pro and the players name in small font below that and nothing else below the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Rboitano View Post
    Your bat has the old Mizuno labeling, the newer I believe 2004-06 had Mizuno Pro and the players name in small font below that and nothing else below the name.
    Thanks for the info.I will investigate further.
    jon

Quote Originally Posted by Rboitano View Post
    Actually if you look at the picture of Manny swinging there is writing underneath his name that appears to say "Professional".I'm sure someone else can back this up...
    jon