Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Just wanted to say hello, just registered today. My message board experience includes the etopps (350 posts) and beckett boards (450 posts).

My game used collection is not significant as of yet but I always have my eyes open for new items. My current collection includes about a half dozen balls (most with MLB holo) about a dozen bats and a hat and two jerseys.

Re: Introduction

Joseph,

Welcome to the forum. If you are serious about expanding your game used collection and learning more about the hobby, you've come to the right place. We're happy to have you on board.

Best,

Rob
    Rob Steinmetz
    www.authenticgamers.com
    authenticgamers@aol.com

Paying top dollar for Chicago Cubs game used equipment!

Welcome !

What team do you collect , or what is the focus of your collection ? just curious ...

David

Welcome aboard.

Banned

Welcome aboard and Happy Collecting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by js0000001 View Post
    Just wanted to say hello, just registered today. My message board experience includes the etopps (350 posts) and beckett boards (450 posts).

My game used collection is not significant as of yet but I always have my eyes open for new items. My current collection includes about a half dozen balls (most with MLB holo) about a dozen bats and a hat and two jerseys.
    Welcome aboard.Don't hesitate to ask any question.Everyone here is too help each other.

Carlie Medina III
    carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net

Quote Originally Posted by RobSteinmetz View Post
    Joseph,

Welcome to the forum. If you are serious about expanding your game used collection and learning more about the hobby, you've come to the right place. We're happy to have you on board.

Best,

Rob
    Hi Rob,
    Just curious , what does that mean at the nottom of your signature , is it latin ?
    Thanks , David

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    Hi Rob,
    Just curious , what does that mean at the nottom of your signature , is it latin ?
    Thanks , David
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eamus_Catuli

Quote Originally Posted by js0000001 View Post

Welcome! This is a great forum, with great people! The knowledge in this forum is unbelieveable!

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    Welcome !

What team do you collect , or what is the focus of your collection ? just curious ...

David
    I'm a life long Mets fan, but that doesn't exclude me from any item. I am used to working on a modest budget so it is uncommon for me to acquire any thing that major. Working within a budget is a lot of the challenge is building a collection. Life is a marathon not a sprint.

For 27 years I have collected baseball cards (so now you know I am not young)

for 10 years I have collected sports and non-sports autographed items.

It is through these hobbies that I have come in contact with and accumulated my game used items.

Thank you all for the warm welcome