Hello everyone-

I had an interesting experience I wanted to share with you all. After getting some advice on how to deal with Mr. Lampson's delinquency with responding to the many questions surrounding his authentication work, I asked the Better Business Bureau to help locate Lou through his company 100 Percent Authentic.

The people at the Bureau said filing a form would be a good way to get Mr. Lampson to address some of the issues, since that should be a requirement of running a business professionally, so that's what I did.

The BBB looked at the concerns and has attempted to contact Lou through the company Lampson authenticates for- "100 Percent Authentic" found here

http://www.100percentauthentic.com/Default.asp

Over the years I have tried to contct Lampson or anyone through their website but have never heard back.

Here's the odd part.

Yesterday I got a letter from the BBB saying my complaint has been sent to American Memorabilia.

My problem is not with AMI, it's with the company Lampson works for 100 Percent Authentic.

Is 100 Percent Authentic owned/run by AMI?

If so, it's not very clear. On the 100 Percent Authentic website, AMI is listed as a client of 100 Percent Authentic, even quoting Victor Moreno with a "client testimonial"

Client Testimonial

"100% Authentic offers us superior service in every way. They provide us the fast service we require for our auction house and to run our very popular online auction site. The quality authentication that Lou Lampson provides is second to none. In addition, We can track our certificates efficiently, and they get them back quickly..."

Vic Moreno, President
American Memorabilia, Inc.

I'm very confused here. Is Mr. Moreno commending his own company for providing great service to his other company? Or did the BBB send the complaint to the wrong place?

Does anyone have insight on this?

Again, my questions weren't for American Memorabilia- they in fact have been very good about answering questions and doing so in a timely fashion. Like many others, I'm just trying to ask Mr. Lampson some questions about his work.

Thanks
Eric