Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post
Reid,

Just to clarify. I don't work for AMI, but I did do some minor editing for them. I was not paid for this, and would gladly help them again if asked.

This topic has been addressed numerous times before. Lou doesn't own 100% authentic and never did. It's simply a tracking system for certs issued.

Regards,
Dave
Dave,

If you do not feel comfortable answering this, please disregard. But I have read your multiple posts that have stated that you have not been paid/compensated by AMI and I have become curious. Being that you both have done editing work for AMI and consign items to AMI, does AMI require you to pay the same consignment/commission fees that are listed in their consignment contract and that others are charged? [See http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/d...20Contract.pdf]. I know for a fact that, on occasion, AMI has reduced/waived these consignment/commission fees for certain consignors in the past. Your posts that have made a point of stating that you have not been paid/compensated by AMI has sparked my interest. Thanks.

Best,
Reid