Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

New Football Items

In the last AMI auction I won 3 jerseys, Ray Lewis, Mike Rozier and Dameyune Craig. Of those the Ray Lewis is a great piece that really make my collection better. I was able to inspect the jersey and photo match it before the auction. It was probably the easiest jersey I have ever photo matched. It was definately use in at least 5 games and I believe 6. He was wearing a different jersey vs the Bronco's 10/26/03. I cannot definately say vs the Jags 11/2/03 but it is not he same as the Bronco jersey. The following games he has this jersey on: 11/16 vs Dolphins, 11-23 vs Seahawks, 11/30 vs 49ers, 12/7 vs Bengals and 1/3/04 vs Titans. The marks on the shoulder occured in the Seahawk game and are easy to see. The hole in the LH sleeve occured in the Titans game.

The Rozier was photo matched to the 49er game 10/14/90 and the Bucs 12/2/90. I collect Heisman winners.

The Craig has a Panther letter was photo matched easy too, by two repairs on the LH chest, Jags 8/4/00 and Ravens 8/18/00 preseason. This is not a significate jersey but, I met Craig a Auburn while taking my son to football camp. I'm a big Aubun fan and he was a good kid, and most of all I like it.

Also earlier in the month I won the Jim Kelly with the team letter on Ebay. I really like this jersey also. I have not been able to photo match this jersey. I have only found one picture on Getty and one on is web site of his rookie season. Still looking.

I also got the 2 Florida jerseys, Fred Taylor and Mike Peterson from Grey Flannel. I matched the Taylor to the Arkansas game 10/4/97. It had shoulder repairs then. These jersey came from Greg Goslin, Eq. manager.
    Anyone wants picture of these jerseys let me know.

Has anyone else recently got any football items?

Roger
    Attached Images Attached Images