Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: First Look !!! Vince Malta's New Book

Quote Originally Posted by MSpecht View Post
    Hi Everyone...

Vince Malta and the publisher of Vince's upcoming book, A COMPLETE REFERENCE GUIDE TO LOUISVILLE SLUGGER PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS BATS, confirmed yesterday that printing will be completed by mid-week, approximately April 18. Shipping from GUU of individual orders will occur shortly thereafter.
    Hello Everyone,

I was able to confirm today that the printing of the book was completed last Friday. Our allocation is being sent to us from the printer (they are located in Chicago) and we are expecting to receive the books this week.

To ensure that everyone receives the book as expeditiously as possible, we urge those who have ordered them through GUU to please verify your address in the GUU database. You can do so by clicking the following link (you will need to log in if you haven't already):

https://www.gameuseduniverse.com/network/editinfo.php

The deadline for verifying addresses is Sunday, 4/29/07 as we plan to ship the books out on Monday 4/30/07.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions but it looks like the waiting will soon be over!

Sincerely,
    Chris Cavalier

Is this book officially out yet? I've never seen it and can't find it on ebay or amazon.

blades3, i dont know if the book is out "oficially", but i did get mine from the game used forum a few months ago. premium members received a copy as part of their mebership to the guu.