Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Toronto Blue Jays Jersey Reference Guide

i've made a comprehensive reference guide for blue jays' jerseys from 1987-1997. among other things, the guide covers game jerseys and bp jerseys. for those interested, have at it:

www.glory-jays.com

fyi: it's a 13 mb, 47 page, .pdf file. and yes, it's free.
    navigating the guide is easier if you use the left-hand menu navigation in the .pdf.

rudy.

Re: Toronto Blue Jays Jersey Reference Guide

Rudy!

Welcome Back!

Banned

Rudy, three and a half months is too long...Welcome Back!

Rudy,

Glad to see you posting again. Your insight has been missed on this forum. On behalf of the collecting community, I'd like to thank you for taking time out to produce such a comprehensive guide for Blue Jays jerseys. Most importantly, thank you for making it available free of charge to collectors. Contributions to the hobby like this are often taken for granted, so I wanted to take time to say a simple "thank you". Keep up the great work.

Best,
    Rob Steinmetz
    www.authenticgamers.com
    authenticgamers@aol.com

Paying top dollar for Chicago Cubs game used equipment!

Rudy - Amazing research and graphics! Glad you are back! Thanks!

Andrew

Rudy

Wonderful to see you again.
    Eric

Rudy
    I look forward to new photo-shop techniques!

Quote Originally Posted by RobSteinmetz
    Rudy,

Glad to see you posting again. Your insight has been missed on this forum. On behalf of the collecting community, I'd like to thank you for taking time out to produce such a comprehensive guide for Blue Jays jerseys. Most importantly, thank you for making it available free of charge to collectors. Contributions to the hobby like this are often taken for granted, so I wanted to take time to say a simple "thank you". Keep up the great work.
    Hello Rudy,

At the risk of sounding corny, I have to say I am right now feeling the same way I did when I took a class in school and found out a really gifted student was going to be in the same class with me. That is, I knew if I listened carefully when they spoke and tried to interact with them as much as possible, I had the opportunity to become a better student by being around them.

Since I think we should all, in one way or another, constantly look to increase our knowledge as 'students' in this hobby, I will echo everyone else's comments about how excited we are to see you posting again on the site. In addition, I think Rob's post above is very appropriate in expressing our thanks for creating such a fantastic reference guide that can hopefully help a lot of collectors.

Thanks again for everything and I look forward to us all working together to help the collecting community every way possible.

Sincerely,
    Chris Cavalier

Rudy - WELCOME BACK!! We have missed your dialogue on the site. Thanks so much for posting your Blue Jays Guide - IT's INCREDIBLE!!!! Thanks again!! Jim - jcaravello@nc.rr.com

Rudu:
    BEAUTIFUL...you make me feel so LAZY!
    Great work!
    Mark