Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

NE Patriot game worn WANTED! $$$$$$

I have a good size collection (all years) that I am constantly looking to add to. Always willing to pay top dollar for nice pieces! Please contact with any leads. Specifically, there is a Chris Slade 1999-00 g/u psadna out there somewhere that I would like. My offer would not disappoint!! Love reading the site, glad a buddy referred it. Take care.

Re: NE Patriot game worn WANTED! $$$$$$

Welcome to the site. I got an email from the Patriots official pro shop saying they are moving. They are offering the chance to get game used cleats with purchases. And it's big names like Brady.

You might want to call then to see if they have game used items they're looking to sell before they move.

I have been looking for a game used Harrison for some time. Let me know if you come across one.

Eric
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Smile Re: Thank you Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Welcome to the site. I got an email from the Patriots official pro shop saying they are moving. They are offering the chance to get game used cleats with purchases. And it's big names like Brady.

You might want to call then to see if they have game used items they're looking to sell before they move.

I have been looking for a game used Harrison for some time. Let me know if you come across one.

Eric
    Thank you Eric. I too get those emails from the Proshop. They are pretty tight with those items! I too saw that on the first day of the promotion that they were offering the g/u Brady cleats for a particular unknown purchase. Chances are that the person that received these cleats with their 10.00 purchase does not frequent this site, but if they do, let it be known I will give them an insane profit on their lucky purchase that day. Thanks again Eric for the welcome! Hope I did this correctly. Steve

Steve

If you ever come across a legit Harrison gamer let me know.

By the way, how did you hear about the forum?
    Eric
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Smile Re: NE Patriot game worn WANTED! $$$$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Steve

If you ever come across a legit Harrison gamer let me know.

By the way, how did you hear about the forum?
    Eric
    I heard about the forum from a friend of mine. I will definitely keep you in mind when it comes to R. Harrison. Please return the favor with Pats. legit helmets/jerseys if you would? P.S. I will be up in Foxboro Sept.16 for Sun. night football watching your boys play. That should be a real battle if you know what I mean. Take care

eric

thanks for the web site, love it and got great deals on here, keep up the good work.......

Quote Originally Posted by NEfootballguy View Post
    I have a good size collection (all years) that I am constantly looking to add to. Always willing to pay top dollar for nice pieces! Please contact with any leads. Specifically, there is a Chris Slade 1999-00 g/u psadna out there somewhere that I would like. My offer would not disappoint!! Love reading the site, glad a buddy referred it. Take care.
    I have a nice Patriots collection to include many Brady's....send me an email at cjarone@earthlink.net

Thanks...

If any Patriots collectors know where I could get a Steve Nelson, I would much appreciate it.

If you are interested in one from the Drew Bledsoe era (probably a Super Bowl game worn shirt [1997 set 2]), please e-mail me at HassanWM at yahoo.com.