Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

looking for red sox jerseys

hello. im new to the forum and am looking for any boston red sox game used jerseys from the past few seasons. not looking for any players inparticular, so anything would be great. thanks!!

Re: looking for red sox jerseys

Brandon,

Welcome to GUF. I have Rickey Henderson's complete first home uniform from his 2002 season with the Bosox (jersey and pants). Unlike some other "extra" shirts that have hit the internet and auction markets, this uniform is hammered with use (e.g., endless pilling throughout, ripples in twill numbers, and tagging is very tightly curled). I also have Rickey's cleats and bats from 2002. Everything was obtained directly from Rickey/MOS and autographed, as well. I'm at rgf2@hotmail.com if you want photos, pricing, etc. Thanks,

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

2004 curt schilling game worn jersey with paperwork from MEARS. First Redsox world chapionship since 1918.
    questions or pics at
    mfsquirrelmaster@yahoo.com

Banned

Hi, Tonight at 10:00 eastern, I'll be listing a Red Sox jersey on eBay. The listing number is 280120271492.

I have added a scan to this reply.

Happy hunting,

Jim Papaycik
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

Due to listing issues, the eBay auction has been revised and the new listing number is 280120470262.

Jim

thanks for all the responses!!! cool i will definetely keep an eye on that one.