Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm now officially the most craziest collector out there...

I don't know why but for some reason I thought this was cool and I wanted it.....and I won it for $12.75

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0894&rd=1&rd=1

MAYBE I CAN FIND A PHOTOMATCH!

Re: I'm now officially the most craziest collector out there...

You're a sick man. If you like it, I'm glad you got it. He signed it game used, I don't want to know what games they were playing in the shower
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Banned

Kylehess your a sick sick puppy lol lol

Enjoy your one shoe lol lol

But he cool thing is you can make that your niche, become the biggest odd item game used collector and the beauty of it is I am sure most of the stuff would be inexpensive. Now only if you can get the Game Used Mark McGwire Jock Strap lol lol

I can see the appeal. I bought a bag of game used Jaguars odds and ends off of eBay a couple of years ago and it is still one of the most interesting purchases I have made. Game used gloves, elbow pad, under-armour shirt, ankle brace, towel (like QBs have on the field) all scavenged from the lockerroom in Indy after a game. Stuff like that is cool!

KyleHess

You need to start a search for the other shoe to make a complete pair. I think you should place a post in the Items Wanted thread to make the circle complete

David

I personally think the game used sock collector is still one below you on the collector's food chain

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    MAYBE I CAN FIND A PHOTOMATCH!
    Hey Kyle,

I would personally recommend staying away from websites that could provide a photomatch for a "game used shower shoe"

In any event, I hope you enjoy your item.

-Chris

How do you enjoy a shower shoe? Personally,I have issue with this being game used. All game used shower shoes I've seen have the MLB label at the back heel and NOT on the front instep. This is obviously a spring training shower shoe. Elite has been selling these to unsuspecting first time shower shoe buyers for the past 3 weeks. According to KIngjammy24 primer on shower shoe labels the 2007 MLB shower shoe label is also smaller by half. Prior to 2003 the MLB label was on the bottom of the shoe. And also according to Rudy prior to 1995 over-the -counter flip-flops were the only shoes worn(with no type of shower shoes worn at all prior to 1983).The first person who wore shower shoes,and he wore them with socks,was Casey Stengel. And he insisted on taking showers only if Raplh Houk guarded the bathroom door.

Banned

Swoboda that has to be one of the funniest things on here all I have to say to you was LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kyle,Only kidding, we all got some off beat G/U items. Search old threads for a complete listing from most members. I got a tomato plant from the Shea Stadium bullpen(Game used tomatos)-not kidding. While I was there I found a "daily sheet" that are available to players listing the opposing team strenths and weakness and what each players ststs were for the past week. It was rolled up and under bullpen bench. It was on the Yankees!
    Suave-by the way were you at the Steiner met game vs the Giants? I was too embarrased to yell out "hey,who's from Game Used Forum?" Did you get anything and did you see the rack of game used jackets/BP shirts in the middle of the room when you walked in? I didn't realize what it was and by then it was picked clean. Most were being sold for $100. One guy grabbed 3 off the rack real fast went to Brooks Cowan and said,I'll take these three. He had a look on his face like "I can't believe nobody took these already". I wonder who's they were. All had a Steiner LOA tucked inside the jacket/BP Shirt.