Ebay Seller C-notes100 - Real Deal Gamers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Ebay Seller C-notes100 - Real Deal Gamers?

I've seen this ebay seller talked about in this forum before, in reference to his items not being legit: c-notes100

He seems to have a lot of game used gloves, in which he states the following in all of his auctions: We got this straight from a bat boy, and we seen all the credentials and pictures to back it 100%........

Seems unlikely to me. Your thoughts?

Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~
  • Swoboda4
    • Nov 2005

Re: Ebay Seller C-notes100 - Real Deal Gamers?

If every glove on auction has the seller stating he obtained it from a batboy. I would assume that the batboy(s)would all be in jail by now.

Comment

• XPFO
      Banned
      • May 2007

I found this interesting in his isting of the Dave Winfield bat...

"We seen pictures and bat boy credentials also when we bought the collection......bat boy use to sell to john talbe also

Comment

• Yankwood
        • Nov 2005

The Mattingly foil stamped M110 looks like authentically good use, but I too have always been leery of the seller.

Comment

• 3arod13
          • Apr 2006

Thanks for your comments. I'm just not comfortable buying something from this seller with standard write ups like that in all auctions.
          Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

Working...