Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unique Canseco collectable

How many people have one of these. I just thought the Canseco fans here would like this one. Does anyone else have something like this from another ballplayer? I would like to see if they do. I also put my Canseco game used bat collections on www.webshots.com When you get there you can look under the keyword Canseco or the user name Canseco44. The jerseys on there are not mine, but belong to another forum member.
    I would like to here some response about my collection from some of you. It has taken me a while and lots of dough to get this far. Anyways, I am very proud of it and just thought I would share it with everyone. This link is to the topic of this thread.

Thanks, Todd

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...01432395RSyBqO

Re: Unique Canseco collectable

The link I provided will take you to my entire collection of photos. This is about 3/4 of my bat collection, but includes all of my favorites. My four favorites are the 400th HR bat and ball, The X-bat, and the Easton Maple bat that is personalizd to me saying To Todd, Thanks for everything, Jose Canseco. If anyone has anything bad to post, please keep it to yourself. I would like to hear from all of the Canseco fans out there though.

Canseco bat collector, Todd Ricks

Hey Dan, I finally got the pics up like you asked so give me a shout and tell me what you think.

Todd

Sweet collection you have. Any idea what Jose has kept for himself or has he pretty much sold off all of his stuff?

Very nice how long did it take you to build....

I think Jose has just about gotten rid of everything. Anything left is for sale on his website. As for how long it took me to collect this, about 5 years. I have been dealing with Jose for that long, but I have been collecting his cards since 1986. I am actually pictured on his website under the fan page holding my daughter.

Todd

Whats up all of my Canseco comrades. No comments on my collection. Still waiting to hear from you Dan.

Todd

Here is mine broken down between reg authentics my game worn and my autograph Mets jerseys..The autograph picture of Wright I took myself and sent it to Locker Room Memorbilia to have autographed..Tell me what you think..Ive been collecting since October 2005

http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/metsjerseys/

Banned

I spoke with Canseco a few weeks back and asked him what he has left. He said he has nothing left.

Very nice dcrules. I have a game used Todd Hundley LS bat that is has HOT ROD where his name goes. It is his nickname. It is a red colored finish and I would sell if you are interested.

Todd