Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Phillies and Phils Minor League Jerseys

I am looking for Phillies game worn jerseys and all of there Minor League teams over the years- Batavia, Lakewood, Reading, Clearwater, Scranton Wilkes Barre, Penninsala, Piedmont, Maine, Oklahoma City, Spartenburg, Martinsville or any others. Also, looking for college jerseys of Phillies. Email ddow1@msn.com I will purchase or if interested I have many items available for trade. Thanks

Re: Phillies and Phils Minor League Jerseys

I have game used bats of Mike Schmidt (one rookie era bat and one bat from the 1983 W.S. year) and Steve Carlton (1983 W.S. year). I also have Carlton's final MLB fielding glove.

Anyone who is interested in photos, descriptions, etc., may email me at rgf2@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Still looking, thanks

JD. You made a post a while back that you had a pair of Vladimir Guerrero's Albany Polecats game used pants. How do you know they were his? Was his # wrote on them? Would you be interested in selling or trading them?