Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Ball Park Heroes

I've purchased several items (both baseball and basketball) from Kim and David over the years. They are honest, discerning, and easy to work with ... and they have had some terrific team contacts.

Good luck,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• MichaelofSF
      • Apr 2007

thumbs up from me

Comment

• RyanZimmerman11

They have the same Zimm jersey up on Ebay. A bit pricey for a GU Zimm jersey, in my opinion.

I'm sure I'll find one (showing more wear) in an auction with a chance to win it for less than what they're asking.

Jay

Comment

• vipfast10
          • Nov 2006

kim is great to deal with and i would trust totally. nothing but positives the times i have dealt with them. tim d. carthage nc

Comment

• island_style
            • Nov 2005

My experiences with Kim and David (either directly or through eBay) have been positive. Great customer service and a very extensive inventory covering several sports.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Comment

• G1X
              • Nov 2005

Ball Park Heroes are one of the best in the business. Kim and David are great guys.

Mark Hayne
              Gridiron Exchange

Comment

Working...