As a collector of game worn jerseys I find it to be an interesting time to collect. I never collected jerseys for their resale value just for collecting sake and owning a piece of the game. About 10 years ago I paid around $150-$200 for scrub players. Now you can pick up a scrub major league player on ebay for $50-$100 on ebay etc. However I have noticed the surplus of jersey from various teams. I guess the teams have figured out they can start making a few extra bucks on selling the jerseys. I even heard that the 2005 Toronto Blue Jays jerseys go up to Set 12... (36 jerseys per player).... Blue Jays jerseys were once GOLD, now with 12 jerseys per style that means the players probably only wore each jersey about 3-4 times if at all ( since they have 3 styles) ...WOW....My question is are these jerseys from the various teams really being used, or are the teams just selling them as being used. A lot of the modern jerseys post 2000 that I have picked up show very little use. I liked when the teams were cheap and re-used their jerseys and recycled them to the minors. I have a few great 1999-2000 Red Sox jerseys ( unbelievable use) that were used during the 1999 season with the All Star patch, then re-used in Spring Trainning of 2000 ( they added the MLB patch to the back neck area and kept the All Star patch on sleeve) I guess this practice no longer exists or does it? After all that, my question is...Which teams are cheap and still only issue 2 jerseys per style to each player throughout the season? Or are there any?

thanks, Henry