Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raider1088
    • Sep 2007

Re: Most Prized Memorabilia

i actually have 2. my first one are my pair of blue seats from shea stadium. my other is my david wright game worn norfolk tides jersey signed and complete stats from there.

Comment

• djbrady33
      • Jan 2008

If I could pick 2 items from my collection it would be my ALbert Pujols Glove signed By Albert and my 1959 Game Used Stan Musial Hat that I just had Stan Sign a few months ago.

Thanks,
      David
      www.stlouismemorabilia.com

Comment

• godwulf
        • Aug 2007

Tough to narrow it down to only one, or even two items...but Phineas T. Firebird, the old Phoenix Firebirds mascot, would have to be at or very near the top.

Also, the lineup card from the U.S. dugout for the final game against Cuba, in Havana, in the '06 Olympic qualifying tournament.
        Jeff
        godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• gingi79
          • Aug 2007

Sami Salo is my boy. I have the most complete set of his jerseys. The highlight is his only white Detroit Vipers jersey. He played 5 games with them, 3 in the purple and 2 in the white. The best part was, the seller refused to sell it off eBay until I sent him a link to my collection. He sold it for a very fair price (and less than he would have got) based upon the fact he felt it belonged in my collection.
          Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• momen55
            • Aug 2006

1958 roberto clemente U1 gamer.

Comment

Working...