Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: 2007 Pink Mother's Day bats on auction

I picked up the Bautista bat with some serious pine tar and good use.

i got the orlando palmeiro for 300.00
    i had max bid at 350.00 so i was happy i wanted one in my collection and him being a former cardinal and all thought why not....
    did anyone notice some of the bats had absolutly NO USE on them..... and the prince fielder bat i looked up on getty images and on that date he was useing his normal bat (not a pink bat) any thoughts........
    kj

Banned

I was at the A's game when they used the pink bats. Some players used the pink bats for their first AB only. Others used it the whole game. Maybe thats what Prince Fielder did, or maybe he just used it in BP. As for the A's bats, I wanted to bid on the Bobby Crosby. He hit a home run with it his first AB, however, look at the bat...absolutely no use as far as I can tell. From my understanding, the players were issued 2 pink bats each, if they wanted? Is that correct? Anyway, I imagine Crosby kept his pink bat he homered with...that's what I would have done, to give to my mom.

Aaron

RyanZimmerman11

Another reason why I don't want the Zimmerman bat...

He was 0-4 on Mother's Day lol

Not very "game used" if you ask me.

But good luck to Allstarplus..the current high bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanZimmerman11 View Post

But good luck to Allstarplus..the current high bidder.
    Thanks, if it weren't for 85% of my bid going to the Komen Fund charity, I wouldn't be bidding either.

Andrew

Has anyone gotten any emails or tracking info that won? I haven't gotten anything as of yet.

Why would you not want the Zimmerman bat? I've seen pictures of him using one in that game. It's MLB authenticated and about as rare as style you will ever see of his. So what if he went 0-4, at least you know 100% where it came from and shows some nice use from pictures. I wish they showed pictures of the back of the bat in these auctions. It's nice donation to charity as well.

i got a reminder form the mlb saying i had 10 days to pay, witch is weird becouse the other bats i have won they just charged my credit card automaticly..... but i paid so it sould be on its way i'll keep you all posted......

Banned

I am still awaiting an e-mail from MLB, haven't seen anything as of yet.

Banned

I too received an e-mail Wednesday morning saying I had 8 days to pay. I noticed my card had not been charged. I sent an e-mail to MLB auctions through the e-mail I received, got a reply telling me just to follow the instructions and input my card info, that I would not be double charged. So mI paid and got an e-mail this morning saying payment was processed and the bat will be shipped soon. This is the first time this has ever happened through MLB. I usually get charged automatically the day the auction ends.

I didn't see any devil rays mother's day bats ? Does anyone have any insight on when they will be auctioned off .
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...