Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kj33706
    • Jun 2006

Re: 2007 Pink Mother's Day bats on auction

also won the eric hinske bat (for a friend)..... i haven't see any st.louis cards bat on the mlb so don't understand it are they gonna have another set on mlb soon hope so.........
    should have my 2 bats anyday

Comment

• dcrules01
      • Nov 2005

I won the Endy Chavez bat...Ill post pics when it arrives...
      Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• 89ASMVPBats
        • Feb 2007

Received my Ramon Hernandez bat today. It is absolutely pounded with use. I will try and post pictures tonight.

The MLB Auctions shipping mysteries continue, however. I won the Hernandez bat on 6/25 and received it yesterday, 6/27, which is great. Still no sign of the Gibbons bat I won on 6/18, although my credit card has been charged.

Comment

• indyred
          • May 2006

I remember seeing that Hernandez bat when it was up. It looked like it had great use. So you guys that already have gotten your bats back. Did you get email tracking info? Does DHL deliver them. I won Brad Wilkerson bat on 6/18 and have gotten anything so far. I know they charged my credit card on the 6-20. Other than that, I have nothing. It always seems the things I really want the most take forever to get to me and I have no patience. Also, can you tell where the package is sent from for those with bats in hand. Let's see some pictures of these.

Comment

• eGameUsed
            Banned
            • Jan 2006

I received a DHL shipment notification Tuesday saying the bat should be delivered Friday. It for the Berkman bat I won on 6/18. 11 Days is not bad considering the auction said it could take 4 weeks.

Thanks,

Comment

• 89ASMVPBats
              • Feb 2007

I received DHL notification the day before the Hernandez bat arrived. The bat appears to have been shipped from New York. Still no word on the Gibbons bat that I won last week, although my credit card was charged.

Here are a few pictures of the Hernandez bat. My camera doesn't do this bat justice. The thing is absolutely hammered.
              Attached Files

Comment

• dcrules01
                • Nov 2005

I can not wait to get mine..That is sweet...

Comment

• fridgefan
                  • Nov 2005

The auction ended on Monday, June 25, at 4 p.m. and I received my super rare Robert Fick Nationals bat on Wednesday afternoon, June 27 in Maryland from New York City via DHL. Now, that's FAST!

Comment

• ironmanfan
                    • Sep 2005

89ASMVP....You may or may not know this but Sports Illustrated had a huge picture of Hernandez using that bat in their first issue after the game. I no longer have it, but you may want to pick it up as a companion piece for the bat...Nice bat!

Comment

• 89ASMVPBats
                      • Feb 2007

Ironmanfan, thanks for the info. I'm going to check that out.

Got email notification from DHL that the Gibbons bat should arrive today.

Would love to see pictures of everyone else's Mother's Day bats.

Drew

Comment

• kellsox
                        • Jan 2006

Got my Grady Sizemore pink bat today. It shows more use than what was shown in the auction description-very happy with it. I won the Jimmy Rollins bat last Monday and have yet to receive it, but I got the Sizemore today after only 4 days- tough to figure out. Anyway, here's the pics:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• indyred
                          • May 2006

Man those bats are nice. I love seeing them, but it's just killing me that I haven't heard one word about the one I won. Other than my credit card was charged on the 20th. I just don't get it. Why haven't they shipped all these things out. They must have them. They all had pictures of them before the auction.

Comment

• 89ASMVPBats
                            • Feb 2007

The shipping puzzle is tough to figure out considering that I received the Gibbons bat today (6/29) that I won on 6/18. The Hernandez bat that I purchased on 6/25, however, was in my hands on 6/27. Both bats were shipped from New York.

Based on the condition of the Gibbons bat that I received today, MLB Auctions can sometime use the term "game used" liberally. The bat is more game ready than game used. It was difficult to gauge the use from the auction pictures since they did not display that back of the barrel. Aside from a few rack streaks, his number on the handle, and a handful of dings, there is little evidence that Gibbons used this bat. Luckily the money went to a good cause. Let me know if anyone would be interested in this one at a price below the $310 that I paid for it. For what it's worth, the bat is autographed and there aren't many of these on the market.

eighty9asmvpbats@yahoo.com

Comment

• Swoboda4
                              • Nov 2005

dcrules01,
                              After we both looked at the Mother's Day Endy Chavez bat which you won,I ended up with a consolation prize: Montreal Expos Chavez bat for $19.95+shipping. Not bad. Agreed-Not the same thing though.-Robert

Comment

• dcrules01
                                • Nov 2005

I still have heard nothing about mine.My credit card was charged right away.Thats a nice Chavez he became a legend in NY after that catch last year in Game 7.Sweet bats guys ill be sure to post pics when I get mine.Does DHL deliver on Saturdays???

Comment

Working...