Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: 2007 Pink Mother's Day bats on auction

dcrules01-The jersey was ....$700 . I started a thread awhile back,"What $1,000 buys". Well it bought the Mets G/U pinstripe I wanted (700) a Van Slyke G/U coach jersey Tigers (200) and a Burnitz Brewers BP jersey (100). I know,I'm setting myself up for.."watching an idiot waste $1,000 -priceless" Anyway,this isn't the forum if your looking to save money but then again we are investing. I wanted a Met jersey that I could say for sure was used in a particular game so,I'm pretty happy with it. You would have won the bat with your high bid even if I got my bid in,alls well that ends well.

Banned

My Bautista bat arrived today with amazing use. It has the clearest MLB logo imprint I have ever seen. The pine tar is so thick it is ridiculous and it is still wet as the day it was put on. Now I have it drying out, before I slider it into a tube. I'll get pics posted soon...it is awesome!!!

Yeah sounds about right.I wanted the Easily and if I remember correctly it was around $500.Its a sweet piece .I try to buy what I like and kinda rare.I have some nice pieces in my collection to hard to decide what is my favorite piece....

Has anybody got the bases from Mother's Day?

XPFO,

I am excited to see pictures of your Bautista bat. MLB Auctions' pictures weren't great so it will be nice to see how much use these Mother's Day bats show - from just one game. I hope that everyone else will post pictures of their bats as well. The two O's bats I won should be arriving soon and I'll be sure to post pictures of them.

Drew

also won the eric hinske bat (for a friend)..... i haven't see any st.louis cards bat on the mlb so don't understand it are they gonna have another set on mlb soon hope so.........
    should have my 2 bats anyday

I won the Endy Chavez bat...Ill post pics when it arrives...

Received my Ramon Hernandez bat today. It is absolutely pounded with use. I will try and post pictures tonight.

The MLB Auctions shipping mysteries continue, however. I won the Hernandez bat on 6/25 and received it yesterday, 6/27, which is great. Still no sign of the Gibbons bat I won on 6/18, although my credit card has been charged.

I remember seeing that Hernandez bat when it was up. It looked like it had great use. So you guys that already have gotten your bats back. Did you get email tracking info? Does DHL deliver them. I won Brad Wilkerson bat on 6/18 and have gotten anything so far. I know they charged my credit card on the 6-20. Other than that, I have nothing. It always seems the things I really want the most take forever to get to me and I have no patience. Also, can you tell where the package is sent from for those with bats in hand. Let's see some pictures of these.

Banned

I received a DHL shipment notification Tuesday saying the bat should be delivered Friday. It for the Berkman bat I won on 6/18. 11 Days is not bad considering the auction said it could take 4 weeks.

Thanks,