Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: 2007 Pink Mother's Day bats on auction

dcrules01--good win on Chavez bat! I tried to bid at the last second with $420 but didn't have enough time to sign up for mlb auctions,sign in for credit card,and then log in the bid. Serves me right for trying to snipe. If ever I would consider selling the Chavez Mother's Day jersey I'll ask you first if you would want it. If you consider selling the bat, please let me know. Congratulations again.-Robert (Now,who's got the sweat bands?)

How much was that jersey?? thats sweet Steiner has the Heilman up for 4 bills he pitched to the last 2 batters in that game...It was betwwen the bat or the Heilman jeresy the bat won lol..Let me know in the future if you ever wanna sell the jersey....My high bid was $425 on the bat... Here is the breakdown of the Mets mothers day bats...That sold on MLB

Reyes $1530.00 didnt use in the game maybe BP
    Beltran not listed on MLB used in game
    Wright not listed on MLB used in game
    Lo Duca didn't play $740.00
    Ramon Castro didn't use $385 maybe in BP
    Endy Chavez $380 used all 4 ab 1-4 double
    Tom Glavine $805.00 confused about this one

dcrules01-The jersey was ....$700 . I started a thread awhile back,"What $1,000 buys". Well it bought the Mets G/U pinstripe I wanted (700) a Van Slyke G/U coach jersey Tigers (200) and a Burnitz Brewers BP jersey (100). I know,I'm setting myself up for.."watching an idiot waste $1,000 -priceless" Anyway,this isn't the forum if your looking to save money but then again we are investing. I wanted a Met jersey that I could say for sure was used in a particular game so,I'm pretty happy with it. You would have won the bat with your high bid even if I got my bid in,alls well that ends well.

Banned

My Bautista bat arrived today with amazing use. It has the clearest MLB logo imprint I have ever seen. The pine tar is so thick it is ridiculous and it is still wet as the day it was put on. Now I have it drying out, before I slider it into a tube. I'll get pics posted soon...it is awesome!!!

Yeah sounds about right.I wanted the Easily and if I remember correctly it was around $500.Its a sweet piece .I try to buy what I like and kinda rare.I have some nice pieces in my collection to hard to decide what is my favorite piece....

Has anybody got the bases from Mother's Day?

XPFO,

I am excited to see pictures of your Bautista bat. MLB Auctions' pictures weren't great so it will be nice to see how much use these Mother's Day bats show - from just one game. I hope that everyone else will post pictures of their bats as well. The two O's bats I won should be arriving soon and I'll be sure to post pictures of them.

Drew

also won the eric hinske bat (for a friend)..... i haven't see any st.louis cards bat on the mlb so don't understand it are they gonna have another set on mlb soon hope so.........
    should have my 2 bats anyday

Here is a photo of Ramon Hernandez with his mothers day bat....