Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RyanZimmerman11

Ryan Zimmerman Game Used items Pt II

We'll try this again....without being picky.

I am currently in the market for Ryan Zimmerman Game Used game used items.

For bats, I would like it to be either a LS, a Max an X-bat or an M9.

I'll look at anything you have, please post scans.

Thanks

Re: Ryan Zimmerman Game Used items Pt II

go to lockerroommemorabilia.com

RyanZimmerman11

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    go to lockerroommemorabilia.com
    Been there. But thanks.

I'm looking for items from other sources.

Why not just buy one from Locker Room? They have a wide array of bats at decent prices considering that it would receive a perfect 10 grade coming from them. I'm sure that if you told them you are new to the hobby looking to start a Zimmerman collection, they might cut you a better deal...

Regards,
    Dave

RyanZimmerman11

Quote Originally Posted by CollectGU View Post
    Why not just buy one from Locker Room? They have a wide array of bats at decent prices considering that it would receive a perfect 10 grade coming from them. I'm sure that if you told them you are new to the hobby looking to start a Zimmerman collection, they might cut you a better deal...

Regards,
    Dave

Hey,

Could you email me please. I need to ask you a few questions...all GU related.

Thanks,
    Jay

Why dont you put your buy price on Zimmerman items?
    I think that would be alot easier for you,It seems like your going to have a very hard time finding Zimmerman items because your so picky and the only people that have Zimmerman items are too expensive for you.

Rudy

Banned

I tend to agree with dodgersfan...because of the lack of time Zimmerman has spent in the majors, his items are very limited. What makes it even worse is he has a deal in place with LRM....so if you want his GU stuff, you are going to have to pay for it or find another player to collect. I think you have a better chance at winning the lottery then finding a home, visitor and alternate jersey of Ryan from people willing to sell if you don't go through LRM.

RyanZimmerman11

Quote Originally Posted by XPFO View Post
    I tend to agree with dodgersfan...because of the lack of time Zimmerman has spent in the majors, his items are very limited. What makes it even worse is he has a deal in place with LRM....so if you want his GU stuff, you are going to have to pay for it or find another player to collect. I think you have a better chance at winning the lottery then finding a home, visitor and alternate jersey of Ryan from people willing to sell if you don't go through LRM.

Well, I glad that I don't readily accept advice from everyone. And I guess maybe I should play the lottery then huh?

You're right, I am picky and I do have boundries on what I will pay and what I won't.

Does that mean I won't find what I am looking for? Absolutely not. What it means it that when I wind up getting all the items I want, they will be EXACTLY what I want. And in the end, I know I will not overpay.

Unlike most of you other "collectors" I don't feel big about spending the most I can for an item. I prefer to collect what I like and pay the most reasonable secondary market prices.

Also, just a little FYI....

I recently purchased his Alternate game worn jersey and his Road game worn jersey from a private collector. Both for the tidy sum of $1000 each. I also managed to pick up a game used sweatband for $70 and 1 game used bat (M9) for $300. - which meets most of my requirements for a gu bat and 1 pair of GU batting gloves for $150.

Now, why would I have paid BPH's absurd price of $1495.00 for their gu jersey?

And if either of you don't feel that LRM's prices are ridiculously high on some if not most of the items, I have several items I'd love to sell to you

I said I was new to the GU world...I never said I was new to collecting or sports collectibles. I have been in the business for nearly 22 years. If nothing else I am smart about my purchases.

But thank you both for your incredible insight to how I won't ever get any Zimmerman game used.

Thanks,
    Jay

Banned

Never said you wouldn't....just said that you might need to to complete what you want to achieve. It is great what you got from the private seller. I totally believe that LRM's prices are crazy in some instances. Some things they are good on. the prices you paid are definitley more like what I would feel like the value should be on them....good job....just offering some words of advice, that is it.

Do you have pics of the jerseys i'd like to see them..Sounds like you got a good deal...