Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 2007 Derek Jeter bat--Thank you to Steiner

Will Steiner send pics of their game used bats for a prospective purchaser to look at? I had thought you had to purchase one sight unseen.

sctizzle,

Great bat! And, it's photomatched to Jeter wearing his #42 jersey for Jackie Robinson Day! As a Dodger fan, even I would have been proud to have this item from a player like Jeter in my collection (well, had I been able to afford it). It's a great association piece on several levels.

Congrats!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Sctizzle, looks like you got a great bat. Do you know if Steiner normally will send you pictures of a bat to make a selection or did they do that special for you?

cjclong,

most sales reps at steiner are happy to send pics of the items you are interested in. just ask. if they say they cant, find another sales rep. i use bob malandro. he gets back to me all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlevv View Post
    First off, great bat. What would be extra cool would be to find that jersey and make a move on that. Im sure who ever bought that Jackie Robinson jersey would be willing to pay double what you paid for the bat anyways. Great photomatch and great bat all around.
    Anyone know what Jeters Jackie Robinson day jersey sold for on mlb.com auctions? Did many Yankees wear the #42 that day? That Jeter bat is awesome. I don't recall seeing any photomatched bats of his out there and to get one from Jackie Robinson Day game is and extra bonus.

If anyone is interested in this bat, please e-mail me at sjnyr@aol.com as I might need to sell it.

-Scott