Thanks to this forum, I was able to track down a bat I have wanted for quite a while. I had posted a want ad for a heavily used signed Jeter bat with Steiner COA. Last month, Efrain from Steiner e-mailed me to let me know they had just received a few from the 2007 season and after describing exactly what I wanted, I received photos of 2 bats which I was able to pick from. I settled on one that had great use with tar/motta all over the handle. I had to wait for Jeter to sign it and it arrived late last week. The auto came out nice and bold...The bat had more use in person than the photos show...and best of all I photo matched it to Jeter wearing #42 on Jackie Robinson day. The bat matches up perfectly to several photos in multiple spots. These photos do not truly show how perfect the bat is...The bat is matched to a better version of this photo and several other photos that show the distinct white mark below the TPS logo, a mark on the handle of the bat, marks next to the MLB logo and marks on the front of the bat.