Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: July pick-ups

July pick-ups

Lets see your recent pick-ups!

Latest additions to the Red Sox collection:

Julio Lugo, J.D. Drew, Dustin Pedroia, David Ortiz & Manny Ramirez. I photo matched the David Ortiz Nokona bat and will be posting photos soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: July pick-ups

I just got a game worn Lance Briggs jersey/pants set from AMI. It was worn during the Bears vs. Giants contest, on November 12, 2006 and has paperwork from Game Exclusives. I shows excellent game wear and, by the smell of it, it appears to be unwashed. Fortunately, the scent isn't too overwhelming and I can display the jersey in a cabinet that prevents the odor from spreading throughout the house. It's a great set for those of us who are Bears fans and aren't willing or able to spend $5K on an Urlacher. Now, I just have to hold out hope that he won't sit out or be traded. Gotta love these modern day athletes....

I also scored a 2004 game used Gary Sheffield helmet, with Steiner papers and holgram, from Grey Flannel's latest auction. I've been able to photomatch it to several Getty images and it shows awesome game use. Shef doesn't appear to be too gentle with his helmets....

Oh yeah... The items referred to in the previous posts, as well as the other equipment/jerseys in my collection can be viewed by following the link here.... http://community.webshots.com/user/Reed97

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post

Julio Lugo, J.D. Drew, Dustin Pedroia, David Ortiz & Manny Ramirez. I photo matched the David Ortiz Nokona bat and will be posting photos soon.
    Absolutely awesome!!!
    jon
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

2006 Mets Beltran Gamer with Steiner letter/hologram and MLB hologram. Now if anyone has access to full size wireimage.com pictures for 7-26-06 Cubs-Mets please let me know, trying to photo match. For anyone building a database it's a sz 46 +2 sleeve, set 1 2006.

I got really nice game used home randall godfrey #58 san diego chargers jersey
    tons of wears and repairs !!! i brought it from NFL auction couple of weeks ago and it arrived this morning via UPS

marcus

That Pedroia bat is awesome.I was just gonna start looking for one..Awesome Sox pick ups....

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post

Quote Originally Posted by reed1216 View Post
    Oh yeah... The items referred to in the previous posts, as well as the other equipment/jerseys in my collection can be viewed by following the link here.... http://community.webshots.com/user/Reed97
    reed1216,

Impressive collection of Yankees game worn jerseys and nice Sheffield helmet!

I have this photo of Mike Mussina vs. the Marlins on 6-25-06 saved on my computer and it looks to be an exact match to your jersey!

Bobby

Bobby,
    Thanks a lot for the kind words and I really appreciate the photo!!

Reed,

I went in and looked at your collection, nice stuff. The Briggs is a jersey I looked at buying also, I like it.

My latest purchase is the Cadillac Williams jersey from used on 11-13-06 vs Carolina. I have the game tape as well as photos. It came directly from Cadillac, after the game, and as you can see it is unrepaired or washed.

Roger