Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Pujols Sam Bat listed on ebay ! what do you think ?

XPFO - good point! Although I must say that it was alot more fun just to report him to ebay. Man that Mantle auto is worse than what my 6 year old could draw!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    I emailed the seller and told him that he should be ashamed of himself for trying to sell this fake bat.......here is his response:

"I have already gotten one ebayer kickedoff for harrassment and if you dont quit this I will do whatever it takes to get the same action taken against you. These people who are out there trying togang up on us have a rude awakening coming. Why dont you guys get a life and worry aboutyour own business instead of spending all your time trying to find peopleto annoy.
    Oh and if I ever recieve another email from youI will take the same action against you that Itook against thefirst guy... get ready to kiss your eBay account goodbye"
    Not to worry. If you can prove to eBay that jdaddy05 and the current seller are one and the same, since jdaddy05 "IS NO LONGER A REGISTERED USER", eBay will kick the guy off for you. And, the buyer, if she did not send payment, she is not obligated to complete the transaction.

I'll let the ebay squad handle it from here......