Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Carlos Lee Photo Match

All,

Need some help here! I am not that good with photo software, but have what I think is a match. Please help. Attached are the photos. There are two blue ball marks and the pine tar look to be a match. Opinions and help very much appreciated.

Name:  DSCN6342.JPG
Views: 269
Size:  113.5 KB

Name:  DSCN6344.JPG
Views: 283
Size:  77.1 KB

Name:  DSCN6345.JPG
Views: 267
Size:  97.1 KB

Name:  Carlos Lee 06_02_07.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  156.4 KB

Name:  Carlos Lee 06_02_07 2.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  173.8 KB

Re: Carlos Lee Photo Match

Chris,

Nice find! Certain areas of the pine tar and wood grain all match, along with the blue ink transfers, I'd say a definite match.

Bobby

RyanZimmerman11

Looks like a good match

And to think...I've been ridiculed and called "too picky" for wanting a Zimm bat that I can photo match too

I guess I'm just not worthy enough. I suppose I need to build up some sore of a prestigious reputation before I can aquire a bat that can be photo matched.

Sorry for the rant on your thread.....but I'm just tired of some of the "holier than thou" attitudes on this board.

Anyway...NICE bat! Congrats on the photo match.

egameused - nice bat and I think it could be a match. A zoom shot of the knob should tell you alot.

RyanZimmerman11 - hey man, I'm not trying to get into your fight but you have got to eae up a bit. To classify the "board" as having a "holier than thou" attitude is just wrong. There are many great, knowledgable people here and they deserve some respect. I cannot say enough for those that have helped me out. I think perhaps and apology is in order. I dont want to hijack egameused's thread but I felt that I had to address your comment and the fact that you used this thread as a sounding board for an issue that you are apparently having with someone.

RyanZimmerman11

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    egameused - nice bat and I think it could be a match. A zoom shot of the knob should tell you alot.

RyanZimmerman11 - hey man, I'm not trying to get into your fight but you have got to eae up a bit. To classify the "board" as having a "holier than thou" attitude is just wrong. There are many great, knowledgable people here and they deserve some respect. I cannot say enough for those that have helped me out. I think perhaps and apology is in order. I dont want to hijack egameused's thread but I felt that I had to address your comment and the fact that you used this thread as a sounding board for an issue that you are apparently having with someone.

Read what I said again. Did I say the whole board? No. I said some on the board.......

Please do not put words in my mouth. I am not having an issue with someone. I have issues with some of the attitudes I have seen here. Repeat...some......of the attitudes. The same thing I said the first time. So don't twist my words. Thanks

Apology not offered, or deemed neccessary.

I cant imagine that anyone who read what I said would have responded in the manner in which you did.....but you did. If you have an issue with someone's attitude, please address it with them privately. Don't fire the shotgun off in hopes that the pellets will hit the guilty party.

Enjoy your collection.

RyanZimmerman11

I cant imagine that anyone who read what I said would have responded in the manner in which you did.....but you did. If you have an issue with someone's attitude, please address it with them privately. Don't fire the shotgun off in hopes that the pellets will hit the guilty party.

Enjoy your collection.
    I'm done before I ever really got started. Selling off the few pieces I picked up and that's that. I do things to have fun, not to be subjected to the whole "mine's bigger than your's" juvenile attitudes that I see a majority of "game used" collectors having.

But thanks all the same. Take care.

Banned

Wow! Thought I had a handful of responses and opinions and come to find out there is a ranting lunatic in my thread! Thanks Bobby and Vintage for the compliments! I had about 10 of his bats from this year and that was the first to find what I thought was a photomatch.

RyanZimmerman, it sounds like you have taken the fun out of the hobby for yourself. You come on this thread offering your opinion while obviously trying to nudge some other issue. Just relax, calm down, take a deep breath, and smile! World is bigger than a photo matches bat. See you later!

egame - its a beautiful bat and I hope you enjoy it!

RyanZimmerman11 - if you are going to let a few comments by faceless posters on the internet ruin a perfectly good hobby for you, I feel sorry. I know that I'm not the first person you picked a fight with here at GUU and I'm sure that I wont be the last unless you make your threats come true and leave. If you have "size envy", find a hobby where the playing field is level. If you can calm down and stop taking everything as a personal attack, stick around....you might learn something.

RyanZimmerman11

egame - its a beautiful bat and I hope you enjoy it!

RyanZimmerman11 - if you are going to let a few comments by faceless posters on the internet ruin a perfectly good hobby for you, I feel sorry. I know that I'm not the first person you picked a fight with here at GUU and I'm sure that I wont be the last unless you make your threats come true and leave. If you have "size envy", find a hobby where the playing field is level. If you can calm down and stop taking everything as a personal attack, stick around....you might learn something.

One of my points exactly...

Where did I pick a fight with you genius?

I made a comment and you continually jump to conclusions.

Grow the hell up pal.