Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Received FREE in the mail from the DEVIL Rays today!

Hi David, How big is your season ticket plan? Is it a full season?

Quote Originally Posted by fossilbowl View Post
    Hi David, How big is your season ticket plan? Is it a full season?
    I bought full season for my three year old son and I . They were $625.00 each , for the 300 section (upper level front row). I wanted outfield seats but they were $1100.00 each . But we are pretty much able to sit where we want . Usually in the outfield , I would love to catch a home run ball , during a game .
    I have caught a BP HR ball , but it's not the same .
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    I bought full season for my three year old son and I . They were $625.00 each , for the 300 section (upper level front row). I wanted outfield seats but they were $1100.00 each . But we are pretty much able to sit where we want . Usually in the outfield , I would love to catch a home run ball , during a game .
    I have caught a BP HR ball , but it's not the same .
    Thats quite an investment for the 3 year olds ticket. I would do it too, it's my wife who might get mad!
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

David,
    Great looking print. Congrats ! You wouldn't happen to have a ticket stub from the 6/26/07 game vs White Sox would you ? If so, Lmk how much. Thanks,Roger

Quote Originally Posted by B1SON View Post

Thats quite an investment for the 3 year olds ticket. I would do it too, it's my wife who might get mad!
    At first my wife wasn't too thrilled about me spending the money . The Devil Rays are having a All-Star Game party at The Trop for season ticket holders on July 10,2007 . We will get to watch the game on the giant screen and play ball on the field . A bunch of other things are planned like food and drinks and stuff for the kids to do ....
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector View Post
    David,
    Great looking print. Congrats ! You wouldn't happen to have a ticket stub from the 6/26/07 game vs White Sox would you ? If so, Lmk how much. Thanks,Roger
    Hi, We did not use our tickets for that game . Nor any of the White Sox series. What I have been doing is donating my unused tickets to the Boys and Girls Club . The Devil Rays give them credit for future games and when they get enough tickets . They take a large party to the game .

Just curious , do you want the stub cause Thome hit a Homer?
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector View Post
    David,
    Hi there,
    I referred to stub earlier in error (CANNOT EDIT MY POST) it is a full ticket . If you wish email me for my address , and mail me a check for $8 made payable to the boys and girls club . Include a SASE (maybe need to use extra post, I will sandwich ticket) and you can have one of the tic's.

The $8 covers the ticket price and would be the same as me donating the unused ticket to them . That way one more kid will still get to go see a game , who otherwise might not be able to go .
    Thank you,
    David

dzscope at gmail dot com