Received FREE in the mail from the DEVIL Rays today!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • camarokids
    • Jun 2006

Re: Received FREE in the mail from the DEVIL Rays today!

Originally posted by thomecollector
    David,
    Great looking print. Congrats ! You wouldn't happen to have a ticket stub from the 6/26/07 game vs White Sox would you ? If so, Lmk how much. Thanks,Roger
    Hi, We did not use our tickets for that game . Nor any of the White Sox series. What I have been doing is donating my unused tickets to the Boys and Girls Club . The Devil Rays give them credit for future games and when they get enough tickets . They take a large party to the game .

Just curious , do you want the stub cause Thome hit a Homer?
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

• camarokids
      • Jun 2006

Re: Received FREE in the mail from the DEVIL Rays today!

Originally posted by thomecollector
      David,
      Great looking print. Congrats ! You wouldn't happen to have a ticket stub from the 6/26/07 game vs White Sox would you ? If so, Lmk how much. Thanks,Roger
      Hi there,
      I referred to stub earlier in error (CANNOT EDIT MY POST) it is a full ticket . If you wish email me for my address , and mail me a check for $8 made payable to the boys and girls club . Include a SASE (maybe need to use extra post, I will sandwich ticket) and you can have one of the tic's.

The $8 covers the ticket price and would be the same as me donating the unused ticket to them . That way one more kid will still get to go see a game , who otherwise might not be able to go .
      Thank you,
      David

This is my email address here!
      dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

Working...