Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Lousville Slugger Racks

I know this is nothing great, but I thought it was pretty cool, and knew that you are the only people I "know" that might appreciate it.

Shopping at a local sports store today I convinced the salesperson to sell me some of the LVS display racks. I think they will look cool once I figure out how to mount them.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Scott Harpt
    scott_harpt at yahoo dot com
    Always seeking Cecil Cooper, Ben Oglivie, and Gorman Thomas

Re: Lousville Slugger Racks

While I'd have no interest in it, I admire your determination and "cahoonas" to not only negotiate a price, but on something that wasn't even for sale. Very impressive!

You can find these plastic bat holders on ebay from time to time for under $10.00.
    Brian
    big10champ@msn.com
    Always looking for Vintage University of Minnesota items, Minnesota Twins Game Used Bats, and Minnesota Wild Game Used items. View some of my collection at http://community.webshots.com/user/GopherCountry

Quote Originally Posted by big10champ View Post
    You can find these plastic bat holders on ebay from time to time for under $10.00.

Big 10 - do you have a Minnesota Maroney jersey? I bet that would be nice to own!
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes: