Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sylbry
    • Nov 2005

Re: ESPN OUTSIDE THE LINES-McGWIRE

I found that too. You may have had a "pop up" blocker enabled, thus preventing the video from loading. However you didn't miss much as it is only a 30 second clip showing McGwire in front of congress with the St Louis sportswriter commenting on his performance.

Stream the latest otl videos on Watch ESPN. Emmy Award-winning show that examines off the field trends and issues in the world of sports.

A received a jersey from Howard the day before the show aired so it was nice to see who I got it from.

Thanks Howard for the Morneau.

Bryan
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Comment

• TNTtoys
      • Aug 2006

Bryan,

I did eventually see the clip. I realized what was going on and then took the link of the broadband site and pasted it into my browser -- and voila... one quick, disappointing video snipet that I had seen on their site weeks ago.

I then checked the original link to the video to find that it is listed as an "upcoming story" -- the referring page probably was done before the interview was even compiled... which possibly means that a piece of that interview may be available in days/weeks to come.

Nick
      Looking for ...
      Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
      Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
      Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• skyking26
        • Dec 2005

Can someone let me know when the interview will be on again or if I can evenyually view on internet? Email me at skyking442@hotmail.com

Thanks - Bob
        ROBERT KOPPEL
        Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
        and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• Nathan
          • Nov 2005

Just caught this episode a few minutes ago. Howard, I'll give you $8 for your McGwire collection.
          Looking for Duane Kuiper home run baseballs

Comment

Working...