Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Pic of Deuce McAllister game used jersey

Re: Pic of Deuce McAllister game used jersey

other game used jerseys:

game used helmets

I love your collecting and the way you displayed them. I want something exactly like that for my NDSU collection! Awsome!
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

As a Mississippi State grad, it turns my stomach to see all of that Ole Miss stuff in one place. Just kidding!! Very nice display and some awesome items. You obviously had some kind of connection to get so many nice items or are you just one of those Ole Miss doctors that's rolling in dough from taking advantage of us poor sickly MSU Dawgs?

LOL....I am far from being a doctor. If I showed you my paycheck you would be the one laughing. Most of the items came directly from Ole Miss. They use to sell their old game used jerseys at the Spring game every coule of years. I would be one of the first ones in line to try and find the "good" jerseys. They no longer do that as they sell the jerseys in bulk to companies. A few came from ebay. Ole Miss does still sell their game helmets after the following Spring game each year.

Very nice. I'm quite impressed with your collection, even if it is from that jr. college in Mississippi. Cool to see another dedicated collector from MS. Do collect anything else? I'm pretty much a MLB collector.

Jimmie
    MSU 1986

Ole Miss,

Nice stuff. I been buying college jerseys for about a year now. Show us some of the hanging jerseys. Who's is the white Liberty bowl jersey?

Roger