Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Yankees Game Issued Jerseys

I am a novice when it comes to game used and game issued items. Could someone with some experience give me your input on these 2 jerseys. Also any idea what they may be worth. Your opinion is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...5969&rd=1&rd=1

and.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...8867&rd=1&rd=1

Re: Yankees Game Issued Jerseys

Not to oversimplify things, but, they are WORTH whatever someone will pay for them. If you want them, pay more than the other guys.

Banned

Obviously..... I was looking for an average market value and if they are legit. Thanks sooo much for your input.

Looking at both of those jersey's i'll give my opinion. The AROD looks to be a legit game issue. The Jeter IMO is a fake. Every Russell jersey i have ever seen had the year tag sewn just under the Russell tag. Almost connected looking. Seeing it seperate looks like an after market job to me.

I hate it when I get that answer as well!!
    Quote Originally Posted by big1Z View Post
    Obviously..... I was looking for an average market value and if they are legit. Thanks sooo much for your input.
    Broncos middle linebacker.....Joe Mays!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Collecting - Tyrone Braxton (Broncos 87-93 Dolphins 94 Broncos 95-99), Phil Hansen (Bills 91-01), Steve Nelson (Patriots 74-87), Stacy Robinson (Giants 85-90), Kevin Donnalley (Patriots 1981), Lamar Gordon (Rams 02-03, Dolphins 04, Eagles 05, Lions 06), Jared Peck (Falcons 2004), Craig Dahl (Giants 2007-08, Rams 2009-10), Joe Mays (Eagles 2008-09, Broncos 2010), & Dick Hanson (Giants 1971) among others. :rolleyes:

Well, now we have our answers. The Jeter is worth $561 and the ARod is worth $571.

Banned

You are correct. At least you didn't wait until the auction ended to give me your insightfullness. Take care.

Banned

Thanks, after checking photos of gamers I agree with you. You saved me some$$$$. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by big1Z View Post
    You are correct. At least you didn't wait until the auction ended to give me your insightfullness. Take care.
    Well, you explained that you are a novice. My "insightfullness" is to enlighten you that this type of collecting is different from card collecting in that there is not a monthly type guide that controls the prices of everything that gets bought and sold. And that's a good thing. Sorry if you took it wrong.