I have to say that I personally think both authenticators are very good at what they do. I know there has been a mistake or two along the way, but overall they both know bats way better than I do and I would not hesitate on buying or using either. I have purchased from John Taube and I have had a bat authenticated by Bushing. I have been happy with both and would not hesitate to use either. As far as Bushing buying and selling, I don't see anything wrong with him pricing as he does. I buy and sell cards and memorabilia all the time. I try to make a profit, but I also don't fret when I don't. If the said bat sits in Bushing's inventory forever, does he make a profit? No. I would assume he may move on his price. But that is up to him. I remember when he bought a Gehrig small signature on eBay a year or two ago. If I remember right, he paid $75K for it and flipped it for well over $100K. He has the resources and he does this for a living. Good for him. But again, I personally would use both again if need be. But truthfully I would use this site first and foremost. Mike and Jim do an excellent job! Kudos to those guys!
Scott