Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ebay Seller hothotdish and Randy Moss jersey

Looking back at his auctions, he really is trying to mislead. The title to his auctions says "Game-Used" but in the auction discription he states game -issued or just game jersey. If he sold these as "team-issued customized" jerseys I would have no problem with his auctions. Very dissapointing.

I guess I have to define what I mean by fake. When I say fake, I mean that the jersey does not match the jersey as it was worn by the player. It very well could be customized by the Dallas Cowboys, but I would think that the Dallas Cowboys or anyone working for them would have the ability to produce an exact copy of any jersey. The portion of this jersey that does not match is the numbers on the sleeves. In the picture where emmitt smith is wearing the jersey, the numbers on the sleeves are very wide, the numbers on hothotdish's jersey do not match. I also believe that the other numbers are not an exact match, however you can't tell with these pictures. I have seen a number of emmitt smith double star jerseys on ebay recently and most can be ruled as "fake" do to differences in number or letter fonts.

Aahh. I hadn't noticed the difference in the numbers before.

Well, that stinks.

I wonder who did the custom job on the Emmitt and why they let the font difference slide, 'cuz otherwise that's an awesome piece.