Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ebay Seller hothotdish and Randy Moss jersey

Legit game issued? This seller has many "game issued" jersey's for sale. Just wondering if he collects them or has them customized from somewhere. I guess with "game issued" it's always hard to tell unless it comes from the team. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1034&rd=1&rd=1

Re: Ebay Seller hothotdish and Randy Moss jersey

He has another ebay id as well, Vikings156.

thanks for the info... now he has an emmitt smith DB up... Is this legit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-EMMITT...QQcmdZViewItem

I have only handled a couple of Vikings jerseys in the past. This Moss jersey does appear to be very correct compared to others that I have seen.
    Brian
    big10champ@msn.com
    Always looking for Vintage University of Minnesota items, Minnesota Twins Game Used Bats, and Minnesota Wild Game Used items. View some of my collection at http://community.webshots.com/user/GopherCountry

Banned

Look at the center of the number 8 in the pics he gives, then the jersey. In the pics the centers appear to be two identical squares. The jersey appears to be an upper square and a lower rectangle. Doesn't match even seller's own pics.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mvandor View Post
    Look at the center of the number 8 in the pics he gives, then the jersey. In the pics the centers appear to be two identical squares. The jersey appears to be an upper square and a lower rectangle. Doesn't match even seller's own pics.
    Note: Referring to the number on the jersey back. Oddly the 8 AND the 4 on the back is different from the front of the same jersey, yet a photo check seems to show that Moss's jersey in 2001 showed that exact same oddity. See below and note the center of the 8's and the center of the 4 (very closed on the back, more open on the front). Weird.

The emmitt smith jersey listed by this seller is a fake. Just like the moss, it does not match the picture listed by the seller.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aloving77 View Post
    The emmitt smith jersey listed by this seller is a fake. Just like the moss, it does not match the picture listed by the seller.
    Could you point out why you feel it's fake? I started being suspicious of the Moss, but it DOES show the same anomolies in the numbering that is reflected in photos of Moss from 2001.

yes, I would be interested as well as to how people can tell these issued jerseys are fakes or customized. I see a few more Dallas Double Star jerseys on ebay now and see a Smith in a size 48. Anyone know what size he wore in 2001? This seller has many game issued jerseys that would be hard to come by, which makes me wonder if he lives near Berlin, WI where you could easily get them.

Seller hothotdish lives in Canada. Plus, getting a jersey from Berlin is a very hard thing to do.

Aloving, I wouldn't call these jerseys "fakes". Customized team-issued? Probably. Definately on the Smith. The DS Smith I got recently definately came from Ripon but the numbers and name are customized. Didn't the Cowboys have a sale recently. That would explain why three 2001 DS jerseys have appeared on eBay within a month.